REFERENCE RCA INTERCONNECT
REFERENCE RCA Interconnects are essential building blocks for a Connoisseur Level music or film system with single-ended components. They deliver extended and well-defined bass energy while creating an incredibly quiet sound field for low-level audio signals to flesh out music to previously unrealizable levels. Built-in networks are calibrated to cable length and type to further reduce noise and increase signal efficiency. Furthermore, the networks are calibrated to either high or low output impedance associated components to increase low-level information retrieval and low-frequency texture and foundation. Contact Transparent or a Transparent dealer to determine which version is the best fit for your source components or preamplifier.
- Standard termination: RCA > RCA
- XLR and Y terminations available
- Lengths: 1-meter, 1.5-meter, 2-meter, 10-feet, 15-feet, 20-feet, 25-feet, and longer
- Specify High Z or Low Z network calibration
- Custom terminations/lengths/singles always available